market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Kinda off topic, But.....
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:48:16 +0000

My wife went to wifey school too, so I'll need to ask her!  ";>)

Just about everything really. I've enjoyed growing most vegetables in tunnels in the of-season. I think the salad greens are most inviting, especial for Fall into Winter.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center