market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Insect Pressure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Insect Pressure
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:11:31 -0700

There may be bugs on some of you mugs but their ain't no bugs on me... All the crops I grow are pre treated with imidacloprid. This keeps my stuff insect free for most of the early weeks of growth. There is some disease starting to show up but so far this is a typical growing season in south Jersey... Bob.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.