market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] applying Surround

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] applying Surround
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 13:31:21 -0700

I have a Solo with the vertical tube and it is a diaphragm pump sprayer.  I thought that one should not use wettable powders in a piston pump sprayer, as it could score the pump piston.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.