market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Flower Bouquets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Carla Maness <manessfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flower Bouquets
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 21:45:22 -0500

Does anyone have a suggestion for keeping track of hourly employees? I've hired 3 people who all work part time, and I'm having trouble keeping track of who was here when, and how long they worked. Typically I'm already in the field when one will arrive and trying to rely on memory isn't working out too well. I've tried keeping track in a notebook, but it never fails that the notebook is in the house and I'm in the field.

Thanks,
Carla
Perkins, OK