market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals3" <sals3 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 18:34:52 -0700

and don't forget star link corn not fit for humans to eat ending up in our food .goggle star link and find the rest of the story. I think the problem with dna changing is it can not be controlled. thus the super weeds and cross pollination with the GMO the dominate gene made to take over what ever it contaminates.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>