market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate now nutsedge

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate now nutsedge
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:42:33 -0400

or:
http://responsibletechnology.org/gmo-dangers/health-risks/reference-health-effects-of-glyphosate
or:
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/blog/664
Thanks Karen, This is truly scary. I fear for the children, animals and plants in the future. Glad I'm already 60. I won't have to witness what is coming thanks to Monsatan and the criminals they have embedded in our government.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/10541-wikileaks-more-evidence-of-monsantos-bullying-and-influence-buying
Todd
Veribest Farm
Vesta Ga