market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fighting the Good Fight

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fighting the Good Fight
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:16:00 -0400

This is extremely misleading. National debt are not comparable to
domestic debt; drawing analogies between apples and oranges does not
help in understanding macro-economic. I am not going to get into why;
it's a dead horse Krugman and others have been beating for a long time:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/opinion/krugman-nobody-understands-debt.html

I would send your niece the above link. It would help her put things
into perspective.