market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing for Market ot other - building display boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing for Market ot other - building display boxes
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:56:22 -0700

Check the Feb 2009 issue Beth.  I didn't remember this article but have been trying various other ideas.  I just wish it have a finished picture, or maybe it does on hard copy.

My son has been building some that use 1xwhatever on ends and ripped 1x2 on sides and bottom, stapled together, but they're not secure  when stacked for transport.  I can pics if you want.

Thanks!

Marcy

SE Colo - zone 8 today at 73