market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] changes due to new USDA zoning map

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] changes due to new USDA zoning map
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:07:48 -0500

I hadn't really looked at the hardiness zone map but it has sure changed.  The older map had me right on the northern edge of the 6a zone and now almost the entire state of Ohio is in the 6a zone with a few pockets of 5b.  Only two counties to the west Preble county is mostly in 5b but its 6a with a few pockets of 6b way up north, interesting

Groupon™ Official Site
Groupon.com