market-farming - [Market-farming] AgSquared

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] AgSquared
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:45:15 +0000

Over a year ago a thread ran on this list about a new farm management software program in development called AgSquared. Its been a while but it appears to have been released, at least on a trial basis. You might find it interesting if you are running a farm business. You can check it out at http://www.agsquared.com/ . I have no financial interest in it. I just think it might be useful to folks on this list. I signed up for a trial membership so I could learn more about it. I do think it might be a good tool for managing a market farming business.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker

University of Illinois, Crop Sciences

St Charles Horticulture Research Center