market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] planting tiny garlic cloves

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] planting tiny garlic cloves
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:10:03 -0400

I love green garlic. (baby garlic). I just planted some yesterday and will
plant more soon. This will be ready in April.
This year, I planted it all Spring, summer, but the fall ones weren't as
good as the earlier ones. I have some up now, that is very good.
I sell a lot of these. I also freeze a lot for the winter.
Sue
Vermont