market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals3" <sals3 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:40:57 -0700

buzz wrong.  the usda did stopped the good dairy farmers .  the USDA said the organic farmers could  not say they did not use the GMOs. Our USDA said organic growers  could not say that.  Who are they working for ,the USDA and GMOs folks  are the enemy of organic growers and natural food.  they destroy natural food with their GMOs .  they breed the natural right out of natural life and it breeds and it breeds and it breeds till no natural left.  or organic. the USDA said no GMOs in organic so you would think organic means no GMOs .  Buzzzzz wrong again.  over 30000 replies went to the USDA saying no to GMOs in organic growing and the USDA said ok but they release stuff that destroys organic  and make it imposable to keep GMOs out of organic. .  like the new GMO alfalfa  .  when all the hey is GMO and even the organic farms that raise their own hay it  will soon  turn to GMO hay so .no organic meat no organic milk or cheese and the USDA will be happy and the GMO folks will be happy.  u see every store carries organic milk because a lot of folks don't want to take part of this experiment or their kids or dads and moms . just use milk as a example of how much folks don't like GMOs .   they don t want to be USDA the white mice. .  the USDA and the GMO people will not label because they know folks don't want it.  easy.  they make the organic grower pay them off to grow organic while the real polluters of our earth  skate.  the USDA does not protect the customer from GMOs . they force other country's to take our GMOs as part of trade agreements , they could they could make them label it because folks want a choice.  but no GMO will take over organic in the US.  they got the rice the corn the beans and now the grass the livestock eats.  where is the organic protection we pay protection money to have our label where is our protection?   organic farmers have a right to farm also.and customers deserve a choice .