market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 104, Issue 4

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chris O'Brien" <scattleberry AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 104, Issue 4
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:28:32 -0700

Thanks for the leads on perforated plastic bags.  The below suggestion is a good one, but I wonder if uline plastic bags are food grade?  If not, is this a concern?  Also, I haven't specifically heard of storing potatoes in plastic bags, but thought I would give it a try (along with beets and carrots) this year.  Potatoes can be purchased at the market in perforated bags, so I had assumed they could be stored in such for some period of time.
Thanks again.
cheers,
chris