market-farming - [Market-farming] (no subject)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:37:33 -0400

I'm in SW Ohio and we didn't get any rain, in fact Irene has been keeping a high pressure area here for quite some time so all we are getting is sunshine.  We really could use some rain as its been kind dry but not near as much as you folks father east got.  It did help keep the temps down though its supposed to get back in the 90's towards the end of the week

2550% Penny Stock Gains?
Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
PennyStocksExpert.com

  • [Market-farming] (no subject), Wyatt Jones, 08/30/2011