market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Harvest cart - Crawler or Drangen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Harvest cart - Crawler or Drangen
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:31:38 GMT

Picking beans is by far the worse job on the farm. We don't grow acres of
beans so a bean harvester is out of the question. We've tried crawling down
the rows, sitting on those little cart things with wheels and scooting
ourselves down the row. Nothing really seems to work all that well.
I too would be interested in anything easier/faster!

Carla
Perkins, OK

57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e52a0b3d2a048bb139st02duc