market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sage bulk price

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sage bulk price
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:05:45 -0400

We sell Sage at 16.00/LB.  We also dry it and sell during winter markets.  This price is something we are still trying to figure out.  The 16.00 a pound is pretty good price for whole sale, its the dried stuff we are having issues with, in part because of packaging.  Who to package and finding a cheap source that is a nice package.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855