market-farming - [Market-farming] Market-farming] dry land tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market-farming] dry land tomatoes
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:49:42 -0500

Title: Market-farming] dry land tomatoes
Has there been any past discussion on the list regarding dry cropping tomatoes?  It was something that caught my eye late last summer and I sort of followed up on it but lost track of where I found the information.  Is anyone trying this or have any information.  It sort of intrigued me because the flavor is supposed to be incredible.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS