market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] repeated junk emails Nosacek

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] repeated junk emails Nosacek
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:26:14 -0400

On Jun 25, 2011, at 9:03 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:

You could just delete them. Works for me. Bill in Texas

Of course I can do that; and have been doing it. But, for one thing, we sometimes have people unfamiliar with the net reading this list, who may not know better than to click on the links; and, for another, if repeated junk mail is allowed on the list, the list will eventually fill up with the stuff, and people may stop reading it.