market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] supplying restaurants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: clark AT crookedcarrot.com
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] supplying restaurants
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:09:45 -0700 (MST)

I checked out your website, very cool operation.

In our county (Pinal County, AZ), before the health dept.
approves a new food establishment they have all of the other
departments (Building and Safety, Environmental Health,
Planning and Zoning, etc...) sign off on the approval. This
usually prevents these kinds of problems.

Good Luck,
Clark
San Tan Valley, AZ
Zone 9