market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] OEFFA conference proceedings

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] OEFFA conference proceedings
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:11:53 -0500 (EST)

I just read through the OEFFA Conference's website.  Wow, that looks neat!  Do you know if they'll be creating some kind of conference transcripts or proceedings that would be available for purchase?  With our current livestock situation we can't get away to conferences like this, even closer to home, without lots of hassle (something we're working on changing).  So conference proceedings are the next best thing.  Looks like this one was a hum-dinger.
Kathryn Kerby, farm-bound
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html