market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greeenhouse heating

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thamnophis <thamnophis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greeenhouse heating
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:47:07 -0600

Interesting Joshua, please do send any documentation, or let me/us
know when its up on your web site.

Did you look at any "passive" heating such as geothermal or passive
solar? I'm guessing a too long recovery of investment time?

Also, do you get critters digging under your buildings up there? we've
had large and small animals burrowing under one building resulting in
collapsed floors. I guess that wouldn't be a huge deal since your not
pouring concrete over the pex.

Anyway, thanks for some great ideas -

Joe
Boone County, Iowa