market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Over-wintered Carrots and Spring growth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Over-wintered Carrots and Spring growth
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:37:42 -0800 (PST)

I guess I forgot to mention. They are in a high tunnel and they are covered with row cover.  The temps, while cold, we have been warming up to the 40-50's.  The ground isn't frozen and it doesn't look like it will for a long while.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com