market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Economy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pamela Crowe <sustainableharvestsc AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Economy
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:23:31 -0400

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM, William H Shoemaker <wshoemak AT illinois.edu> wrote:

I wonder if people are feeling they need to recapture community.  I’ll bet it could be developed much further. Market-farming mailing list

Gosh, you are right. This country is being torn asunder. We innately seek peace and security which can be attributed to markets.  People create dreams of farms being laid back, less stress, etc. and may be gravitating toward this illusion in hopes of finding what is lacking. It could be many contributing factors, however, something is happening which is beneficial to us for sure.

Pam
SC