market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Using BCS Walking Tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pamela Crowe <sustainableharvestsc AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Using BCS Walking Tractor
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 21:18:18 -0400

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM, John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com> wrote:

With the potato plow, pray that your soil is light, moist and workable.  Otherwise, get  a tow strap and tractor to pull the bcs. . . hoping that the guard bolts don't sheer.  IMHO, not a good way to dig pots in heavy soil.

If you are having dilemmas with the BCS consider calling Joel at Earthtools. He has helped me out so many times with how to achieve success with my Grillo---very similar to BCS.

Pam
SC