market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bending quick-hoops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <list AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bending quick-hoops
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:55:57 -0400

It sounds like you need to add another rotation/bend.  Have you watched the video on the Johnny's website? I bought a bender from Johnny's. Reading the instructions was a good start but watching the video made it all click in my mind.

Robin

Robin Follette
Seasons Eatings Farm
Talmadge ME 04492

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:29 PM
Subject: [Market-farming] bending quick-hoops

Anyone built their own jig to bend the 10 foot EMT to 6 foot hoop?  We just did one for half a 6 foot circle, but the conduit jumps back out much larger when we release it.  Anyone know the proper size for the jig?  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe