market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crop Planning Books

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crop Planning Books
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I'm not familiar with the other books, but can say that The Organic Farmer's Business Handbook has incredible planning tools and some good spreadsheets included as a CD in the book:

http://www.chelseagreen.com/authors/richard_wiswall

I've found this book particularly valuable as it really focuses on how to plan your crops and keep records to assess which ones are actually making you money, etc.

If you can't get it from a local bookstore, we sell all Chelsea Green titles at 25% (30% off for 5 or more).

Happy Growing,
Keith

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
Design and Education for Ecological Culture
Whole Farm Services * Whole Systems Design *

P.O. Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464
earthsurfing AT yahoo.com
(802) 734-1129
PRP_Logo.jpg
"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)

  • Re: [Market-farming] Crop Planning Books, Keith Morris, 08/03/2010