market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Late Blight

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Late Blight
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 17:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have personal experience with this.  But a nearby grower saved her whole tomato crop from late blight, when the leaves were farther along in the disease damage than yours seem to be.  She used compost tea to stop the infection from spreading.  I will contact her directly for more information and let you know what I find out.......
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA