market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Carrot Germination-Thanks and question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Carrot Germination-Thanks and question
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:35:40 -0600

Weeds, the BANE of my existence.  My goodness, we had a cool, wet spring then boom, it was summer 90+ temps and the weeds are winning.  Sorry Jay, no great ideas, just tons of sympathy.  I have my kids weeding an hour a day, you'd think I was pulling their fingernails out slowly.  I'd love to have a garden like I see on those nice Mother Earth News magazine covers....I never seem to achieve that nice look.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado