market-farming - [Market-farming] Facebook usernames

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Facebook usernames
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:23:44 -0500

Thanks for confirming my choice. Warning though - I claimed the username, but it attached to my personal profile rather than to my business page. It looks like you have to have a personal profile name before you can get a username for your "pages" (other than your personal stuff are called pages). So,  rhomestead will take folks to my personal page. Irritating. I sure with their help Q&A answers were much more explicit.

I did discover something by accident that solves another challenge I was having: I am an "adminsitrator" for 2 pages (our farm and church). To do other than post, click on Home, then in the left bar you have "Ads and Pages" option. That gives you access to the admin side of pages you are doing the tech stuff on.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe