market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] pinpoint seeder modification

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <liz AT marketfarmshoptalk.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] pinpoint seeder modification
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:07:50 -0500

i had to go in and double check after I posted earlier. Yes, you do need to be able to receive a text message for confirmation that you are the account owner. All they ask for is a phone number, not a specific carrier. As for additional text msgs I've never received any after snagging my personal user name last summer when they first launched the user name capability. You're allowed to change your user name once, much easier to search for your farm if you're using your name instead of the standard profile numbers.

Liz