market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Lyme Disease

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Lyme Disease
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:38:14 GMT

hmmm, ticks or fire ants? Some choice! My husband sprays on our farm, and we
still have ticks. Some years are worse than others. Last summer the outside
of my house in one particular area was covered in ticks. They were climbing
up the walls for some reason. They never bother my husband, and they eye me
like fresh meat. Same with mosquitoes though. My husband could stand in a
swarm of mosquitoes and never get bit. It starts getting dark and I head for
the house!
I try and keep everything mowed down in all the areas where I walk and that
helps.
We don't hear much about Lyme disease here. I always worry about Rocky
Mountain Spotted Fever. That's the one we hear the most about.
Carla
Perkins, OK snowed in and hating it

Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=dcbZLmeTTEzSe8onfcBDqQAAJz1IpEJmPFxVJyqaeAXGqH-MAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=