market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greens Machine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greens Machine
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:24:55 -0500

Not getting greens dry after long cycles and a leakage problem that had to do with the design. If the unit (on 3 casters) is not exactly level, it leaks water onto the operator. (of course, the operator could move, but we had the machine next to a workstation where other work was being done while waiting for the machine to dry. What's strange is that it seems to spin fast enough, the results were just disappointing. -Allan in WV
Allan,
what has been problematic about it?
john

Allan Balliett wrote:
we bought a used commercial spinner and have NEVER been happy with
it. Our washer was much better. I believe what we have is a 'greens
machine.' -Allan