market-farming - [Market-farming] Pumpkin opportunity

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jack Moffitt <jackmoffitt AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pumpkin opportunity
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:51:11 -0500

A local mall here in deep south Texas is looking for a "Pumpkin Patch" vendor. The one local producer I referred the opportunity to, was not able to get a crop. This is prime "snowbird" or " winter Texan" area, and it occurred to me that someone on the list might know a person who is interested in capitalizing on this opportunity. Email me at jackmoffitt AT gmail.com if you are interested and I will give you the contact info. I will be glad to assist and work on the project at a reasonable price, or will be glad to just let someone run with it alone.

Jack - Bayview Veggies

  • [Market-farming] Pumpkin opportunity, Jack Moffitt, 09/05/2009