market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hoophouse, affordable tubing roller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hoophouse, affordable tubing roller
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:06:01 -0700

That is a nice looking tool sure beats the hydraulic press bender that they
have been selling for years. If you would like to own the real thing, the
bender that started it all go to wwmfg.com. These folks have a welding shop
down the road from me and were selling hoop house benders 20 odd years ago
selling through farm mag adds. The owner stopped by and she told me they have
a few left. Its not an advertised item you will have to call them and ask for
the hoophouse bender. They also build the original bed schaper- meeker
harrows for small tractors... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.