market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Early Blight

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Early Blight
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:27:11 -0400

On Sun, 31 May 2009 06:51:10 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I think I am starting to see some signs of Early Blight in my High Tunnel
>tomatoes.  What are my options? I was planning on removing any and all
>leaves  that look infected and spray with a fungicide every 7-10 days.  What
>else should I do?

That's what we did last year, with fairly good success. See other message.

The tomatoes in our high tunnel had this last year; so whatever it is,
tomatoes inside a high tunnel can get it.

Pat
-- North-Central Pennsylvania, USA
www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

The world has enough for everyone's need,
but not enough for everyone's greed.

Attributed to Mahatma Gandhi.