market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Thin egg shells...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Thin egg shells...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:50:11 -0400

Title: Thin egg shells...

If you are doing pastured poultry, I strongly encourage you to join the American Pastured Poultry Producers Association. Their listserv is very helpful.  http://www.apppa.org

Also, where are you located? We are across the lake, just south of Plattsburgh.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe