market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cooler
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:54:17 -0400

I just spoke to a grower across town from me who has one and loves it. She said the only trouble she had was when her hubbie ignored the advice not to run an old A/C  unit on it instead of getting a new one. As soon as he caved in it worked well. They drop the temps to the low 40s.

Dave

Dave Inglis

Mahaiwe Harvest C.S.A.

Berkshire County