market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Stevia

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jaime Burroughs <jjburroughs AT msn.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Stevia
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:04:59 -0700

I've posted about this before, with little response. I'd also be interested in knowing how much you sell it for and how you advise people to use it. If someone has an old "publication" or something you created in a newsletter about Stevia, I'd be interested in seeing that as well. Or suggestions of publications they have purchased, titles, etc....I'd like to hear about those too.

Happy Friday.

Jaime