market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed flats and containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: michelleann7 AT yahoo.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed flats and containers
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:32:40 -0500

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 07:52:26 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>hi everyone
>great posts on starting seeds.
>
>i need some sources for reasonably priced new flats with dividers.
>i also some one gallon and up containers. i am in the southeast.
>can a few of you send links?

Park Seeds is in the southeast, I think SC. They have a wholesale
division: www.parkwholesale.com I don't know how their prices compare to
others, but I have done business with them a few times, and they were very
nice to deal with.

I've also bought flats and so on here:
http://btgrowersupply.stores.yahoo.net/

There is also Griffins, although I personally haven't bought from them:
http://www.griffins.com/

Pat
--
In Pennsylvania's Northern Tier, northeastern USA.
Website: www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide
what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall