market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA share sizes?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA share sizes?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:58:26 -0500

Richard - You can find all that yield-per-row stuff in the front of the Johnny's catalog.

Go to www.roxburyfarm.com

and find the CSA plan pdfs that are fairly prominent there.

I think you will find all the information you need.

It's a point of pride to avoid paying software salesmen for farming information.

Let me know offline if you need more information.

Thanks

-Allan Balliett
Fresh and Local CSA
www.freshandlocalcsa.com