market-farming - [Market-farming] (no subject)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Helen B. Piserchia" <rnpatriot AT hvc.rr.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:01:50 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Greetings from port Jervis new york12771

I am a newcomer to this list and actually to farming, I am in my collecting data portion years!!

While I have been a small scale organic farmer since the 60's...I am now in the process of trying to find land(approx.125 acres)in central upstate new York(preferably already organic)....any potential offerings are graciously reviewed

I am interested in working this farmland to grow organic herbs,and to try my hand at organic soap making

I am open to any direction the list may have toward recommendations of courses for both

I have enjoyed reading your emails with regard to cukes, tomatoes, OWF and the like..all very interesting to me, thank you

As a single 59 year old SPONGE for info to prepare or help me get started on my own mission at this stage.. I am open to all information this list has supplied thus far, thank you

Happy new year and may God bless our awesome land

RNpatriot