market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Peat as animal bedding.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Peat as animal bedding.
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:16:33 -0600

I'm fortunate living in town. I contact people who are raking leaves for people. They usually mow the leaves in the street and put them in a trailer. They can haul more if the leaves have been ground by the mower. The collectors have to pay to dump the leaves somewhere so I offer my garden for free. I get a lot  of leaves that way.

Marty, Kansas City