market-farming - [Market-farming] Fw: [Greenhouse_ShopTalk] Garden Chat This Tuesday /Thursday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fw: [Greenhouse_ShopTalk] Garden Chat This Tuesday /Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:28:08 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "cerwin905" <cerwin905 AT yahoo.com>
To: <Greenhouse_ShopTalk AT yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:03 PM

Garden Chat This Tuesday /Thursday

Don't forget about our twice weekly garden chat... winters here even if we don't like it, so why not pop into the chat room and let us all know how your season was this year and your plans for next ?

Getting to the chat room is easy

Just copy and paste this link into your web browser

http://z14.invisionfree.com/TGTA/index.php?
s=444193a72e47be59e1263ac43fb632e2&c=7

Make sure to copy the entire link (both Lines) or it won't send you to our garden chat room Then click on the CHAT ROOM link in the message board to be sent to the sign in page.

Enter a name to use well in chat and click connect and just wait for the JAVA window to load (coffee cup icon)

And then you're chatting.

Chat runs every Tuesday and Thursday 8 pm till 11pm EST (Sometimes earlier and later as chatters pop in and out) will be doing a gardening slide show of pictures this Tuesday so hope to see you all their (ALL WELCOME)

TGTA Team

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: