market-farming - [Market-farming] Nylon netting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pam Twin Oaks" <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Nylon netting
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:08:34 -0400

Last week, Pat said
< I planted it {senposai} again somewhat later but covered it with
nylon net, which I
routinely use for *all* brassicas (or floating row cover).>

Pat, where do you get your nylon netting? I've been looking for
something like this for a few years. i brought a short length of
Insectonet back from the UK, but couldn't find anything in the US. The
flea beetles have been bad here this year (and the Harlequins are bad
every year!)

Pam, Twin Oaks Community, central Virginia