market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mulch Question and Request for Advice

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JaMaKaEnterprise AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mulch Question and Request for Advice
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:46:13 EDT

The park dept only uses fertilizer and nothing else. I asked as I didn't want any harmful chemicals since after the clippings compost a while a lot of it will used in worm beds. As soon as I get my worm farm built back up I hope to see if the park dept will buy castings for their lawns & playing fields. Ask the landscapers what they use on their lawns, get the name and look it up on the internet if you aren't familular with the name.
Have a Great weekend & Fourth.
MaryKay
SE GA