market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Drip tape calculations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Drip tape calculations
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:22:13 -0400

An inexpensive regulator worked well for me. I don't have any lines over
170'. I left some fish fert in my lines and two nights later coons (I think)
chewed on them and tried to drag them to the woods. I always remove the
siphon and continue to water for a while and haven't had the problem since
(yet).

Breck