market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] market scales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] market scales
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:15:15 EDT

We just made hanger out of an old hanging basket bracket that you use in the yard, and I used a umbrella base (cast Iron).

Phil

The weather has been a little more than a challange, three nights in a row at 28.  Nothing we have outside will probably make it.  I'm really going to hate to open the bill from the propane company,  it will look like the national debt.  Takes a lot of gas to heat all these buildings, sure glad I use wood for the house.  The markets start Saturday and we started with our thrird round of lambing this morning with 6 ewes with twins, something tells me this is really going to be a busy weekend.  40 more to go and at this rate won't take to long.

  • Re: [Market-farming] market scales, SaladG, 05/01/2008