market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers---Bob your the man!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Backpack sprayers---Bob your the man!
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:32:14 GMT

Bob, you sound like my husband! Last year for my birthday I got a metal
storage building to sit by the greenhouse to store flats and seed starting
mix.
Year before that, a 20hp tractor with a 5ft. finishing mower.
On our anniversary he bought me a one of those little sprayers so that I
don't have to mess with a backpack sprayer anymore!
Diamond rings are nice, but not real practical for some of us girls,
Carla
OK
Save on your monthly mortgage payments and avoid bankruptcy. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oMJMdYELdejSF1ZZ6LI3abakhuv82wHhZWQ1G9Fgd4o5F3u/