market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Proposed USDA Restrictions on Salad Crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Proposed USDA Restrictions on Salad Crops
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:00:58 -0500

If you are short on time, you still need to voice your opposition to this potential regulation, especially since it so obviously misses the sources of bacterial contamination.

There is a on-line form at http://www.caff.org.

It is my recollection that this sort of simple form letter response was effective against the first USDA organic rules. Am I wrong about that?

Keep speaking sense to Power!

-Allan Balliett
Fresh and Local CSA
Shepherdstown, WV