market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Heirloom Grower" <heirloomgrower AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:52:02 -0600

Hi,

I have the Stihl Yard Boss: http://www.stihlusa.com/multitask/MM55.html

Bought it 3 or 4 years ago. It is awesome for working beds. I know it
looks wierd, but it is very ergonomic. I have damage to muscles in my
arm and shoulder, and I can still manage this little tiller very
easily without too much stress to my injuries. I have even used it to
break sod. It is hardy enough to handle the job, although I did have
to stop frequently to remove grass from the tines.

Elise